Learn more about the family history of Montefioralle winery!
Hi, I’m Katarina Andersson, founder of #WinesOfItaly #LiveStream.
Together with Tina Morey of #Winestudio Twitter chat, we collaborate with wine education via Winestudio/WinesOfItaly. This is an opportunity for wineries, vintners’ associations, and consortiums to tell their story online, gain international visibility, and market themselves outside the usual parameters.
Montefioralle is a winery located just next to the small Montefioralle hamlet close to Greve in Chianti in Tuscany. In 2018, they celebrated their 50th harvest by telling their 50-year long story on social media, live-streaming the harvest, and other social media campaigns.
Montefioralle winery has about 3 hectares of vineyard where they grow mainly Sangiovese but also some Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Colorino, Malvasia, and Trebbiano. They produce Chianti Classico, Chianti Classico Riserva, Gran Selezione, Monteficalle IGT Toscana, and Vin Santo.
Click to tweet below!
Here in this episode, we talk about:
- Harvest memories
- Women in wine
- The terroir of Montefioralle
- The Chianti Classico production of Montefioralle winery
- The story of how they started producing Chianti Classico Gran Selezione (26:20 min)
- Favorite vintages of Alessia and Lorenzo (circa 33:30 min)
- Discussion of Chianti Classico 2015 and Chianti Classico Riserva 2014 (circa 38:00 min)
- Many questions from the live followers
- …and much more
Leave a comment below!
Read more about the Winestudio/WinesOfItaly co-lab and Montefioralle winery in the article:
Do you want to be a guest at Winestudio/WinesOfItaly?
Contact us for more info HERE!
To read more about Tina Morey and Winestudio, click HERE.
CONTENT MANAGEMENT: Do you want your wine content online to rock? I am working with wineries and other clients to find their voice online and tell their wine stories with the audience in focus. It is important to know who your audience is and to talk to them in a way they like. Avoid being boring without losing in depth and complexity.
Contact me HERE to book a call.
Thank you for watching our Winestudio/WinesOfItaly live stream!
Latest posts by Katarina Andersson (see all)
- Chianti Revisited by La Svolta Winery at WinesOfItaly - January 25, 2020
- 3 Grapes to Get a Beginner’s Taste of Italian Wine - January 9, 2020
- Pietraventosa winery and the “Other” Primitivo at WinesOfItaly - December 23, 2019