— Katarina Andersson (@ricasoli99) July 16, 2016
The #WinesOfItaly Blab, on July 19th at 9pmCET / 3pmET / 12pmPT talked wine in Valtellina with Isabella Pelizzatti Perego from Arpepe winery in Sondrio. In 1984, Arturo Pelizzatti Perego founded the winery after having made experience before by working with his father and grandfather. Today it is his children Isabella, Guido, and Emanuele who are managing the winery. They produce Valtellina Superiore DOCG wines with the subareas Sassella, Grumello, and Inferno.
Questions for the Blab on June 19th
1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your background.
2. Your family has a long history as winemakers in Valtellina, could you tell us a bit about this
3. Tell us about the terroir in Valtellina and typical traits of your wines.
4. What food would you pair your wines with?
5. How and where can people find your wines abroad?