Join #WinesOfItaly @blab on June 14th w/ @LaDivinaEnoteca #Gaiole https://t.co/4eAS9umF7p @MediaLabRat @Essau1969 pic.twitter.com/Dw4ktPYgU4
— Katarina Andersson (@ricasoli99) June 12, 2016
At the #WinesOfItaly #Blab, on June 14th at 9pmCET / 3pmET / 12pmPT we talked about wine in Gaiole in Chianti with sommelier Livio Del Chiaro from La Divina Enoteca. The week before they had organized a wine tasting evening with the producer Monterotondo from Gaiole. He produces Chianti Classico wines and is a bit of a free mover having decided to do without an oenologist at his winery. His Chianti Classico wines are very interesting, the Riserva 2011 which was one of the wines in the vertical tasting is a complex, smooth, and elegant wine.
Questions for the Blab on June 14th
1. Tell us a bit about why you chose Monterotondo for the wine tasting event.
2. What is specific about the terroir and area in Gaiole in Chianti?
3. Tell us a bit about the wines from Monterotondo winery.
4. What food would you pair your wines with?
5. How and where can people find his wines?
Loved this wine content?
Subscribe right now to my email list to get wine tips, insights, opinions, and much more about Italian wine. And,...the wine world at large.