— Katarina Andersson (@ricasoli99) June 17, 2016
At the #WinesOfItaly #Blab, on June 21st at 9pmCET / 3pmET / 12pmPT we talked wine with Saverio Luzzi and his daughter Claudia Luzzi, from the winery Villa La Ripa close to Arezzo. This an estate with a long history, though Saverio and his family only bought it in the 1990s. They produce different IGT Toscana wines on the basis of Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauuvignon, Merlo, and Syrah. They also talked about an Etruscan wine event they are organizing on June 26th at the winery. We organized a short wine blab in connection with the Syrah wine tasting that day too.
Questions for the Blab on June 21st
1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your background.
2. Tell us a bit about Villa La Ripa and the area of production.
3. Tell us about the typical traits of your wines.
4. Tell us about the Open Day Wine Event at your winery on June 26th.
5. Where can people find our wines abroad?