Join #WinesOfItaly @blab on June 7th w/ @tuscanwinery https://t.co/86lfVZqVBa #chiantilovers @MediaLabRat @debra11 pic.twitter.com/yvvhGPOmCT
— Katarina Andersson (@ricasoli99) June 2, 2016
At the #WinesOfItaly #Blab, on June 7th at 9pmCET / 3pmET / 12pmPT we talked about wine in the area of Chianti Colli Aretini with Giuseppe Sala from the I Selvatici winery in Montevarchi, close to Arezzo. Chianti Colli Aretini is a sub-area of the Consorzio Vino Chianti and is bordering towards the sub-area Chianti Colli Fiorentini.
Questions for the Blab on June 7th
1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your background.
2. Tell us a bit about the typical traits of the Chianti Colli Aretini area.
3. Tell us about the typical traits of your wines.
4. What food would you pair your wines with?
5. Tell us about your Wine & Dinner events in the US.
6. How and where can people find your wines abroad?
Loved this wine content?
Subscribe right now to my email list to get wine tips, insights, opinions, and much more about Italian wine. And,...the wine world at large.