— Katarina Andersson (@ricasoli99) May 13, 2016
At the #WinesOfItaly #Blab, on May 17th at 9pmCET / 3pmET / 12pmPT we talked wine with Giovanni Losito from Cantine Losito in the Gargano district in Puglia. The winery started out in 1950 by Giovanni’s grandfather and namesake Giovanni Losito. They have thus produced wine for many years, but in bulk, it was only in 2010 that they started to bottle their wine. They produce, among other wines, Primitivo, Nero di Troia, and Fiano.
Some months ago, I visited Giovanni at their stand at Vinitaly together with my friend Nadia Padrin, and we tasted all of their wines. So we had a lot to talk about during the blab.
Questions for the Blab on May 10th
• Tell us a bit about yourself and your background.
• What is typical about the Gargano area in Puglia for wine production?
• Tell us a bit about your winery and its history.
• Tell us about your wines.
• What food would you pair your wines with?
• How and where can people find your wines abroad?
Sign up at the link below.
Latest posts by Katarina Andersson (see all)
- Sustainable Wines for the Curious Mind from Calabria - December 7, 2019
- A Day in Valpolicella with the Tedeschi Family - November 20, 2019
- New Discoveries On The Rich Tuscan Wine Map - November 2, 2019