— Katarina Andersson (@ricasoli99) May 6, 2016
At the #WinesOfItaly #Blab, on May 10th at 9pmCET / 3pmET / 12pmPT we talked about wine with Eva Bellagamba from Pietro Beconcini Winery in San Miniato, Tuscany. This winery is unique because they produce wines made with the grape variety Tempranillo in Tuscany. They also produce Sangiovese wines and other typical wines for the area.
Some months ago I visited their winery with a friend, and we tasted all their wines, also their Vin Santo.
Questions for the Blab on May 10th
• Tell us a bit about yourself and your background.
• What is typical about the area in San Miniato for wine production?
• Tell us a bit about how you discovered the Tempranillo grape.
• Tell us about your wines.
• What food would you pair your wines with?
• How and where can people find your wines abroad?
Latest posts by Katarina Andersson (see all)
- 3 Grapes to Get a Beginner’s Taste of Italian Wine - January 9, 2020
- Pietraventosa winery and the “Other” Primitivo at WinesOfItaly - December 23, 2019
- Sustainable Wines for the Curious Mind from Calabria - December 7, 2019