— Katarina Andersson (@ricasoli99) May 30, 2016
At the #WinesOfItaly #Blab, on May 31st at 9pmCET / 3pmET / 12pmPT we talked about wine in a so-called “other” or less known side of Tuscany with Matteo Cantoni from Fattoria di Fibbiano in Terricciola, close to Pisa, in Tuscany. The farm estate dates back to the Middle Ages, even though the buildings that to a certain extent remain still today were constructed in the early 18th century. Matteo and his family (father & brother) bought Fattoria di Fibbiano in the late 1990s. They produce a Chianti DOCG as well as other very interesting IGT wines.
Questions for the Blab on May 31st
1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your background.
2. Tell us a bit about what makes the territory around Fattoria di Fibbiano special.
3. Tell us about the typical traits of your wines.
4. As you travel a lot, almost as a traveling salesman of wine, tell us a bit about your experiences here.
5. What food would you pair your wines with?
6. How and where can people find your wines abroad?
7. Anything to add?