— Katarina Andersson (@ricasoli99) April 21, 2016
At the #WinesOfItaly #Blab, on April 26th at 9pmCET / 3pmET / 12pmPT we talked about wine in Umbria with Sara Goretti from the winery Vini Goretti in Pila, close to Perugia. This a winery with a long history, as it was founded in the early 20th century. The winery is now owned by the fourth generation of the family Goretti. They produce wine within the area of DOC Colli Perugini as well as wines within the denominations Rosso di Montefalco DOC and Sagrantino di Montefalco DOCG.
Questions for the Blab on April 19th
- Tell us a bit about yourself and your background.
- Tell us a bit about Vini Goretti and the territory in Pila, close to Perugia.
- Furthermore, you also produce Rosso di Montefalco & Sagrantino di Montefalco, can you tell us a bit about your production in Montefalco?.
- Tell us about the typical traits of your wines.
- Vinitaly just closed its doors 2 weeks ago, what are your impressions of Vinitaly this year?
- What food would you pair your wines with?
- How and where can people find your wines abroad?
- Which is your favorite wine, when you do not drink wine from the Goretti winery?