— Katarina Andersson (@ricasoli99) April 14, 2016
At the #WinesOfItaly #Blab, on April 19th at 9pmCET / 3pmET / 12pmPT we talked about wine with Angela Fronti from Istine Winery in Radda in Chianti, Tuscany. This was a dialogue on wine between Angela Fronti, Livio Del Chiaro and me. We talked about everything from wine making in Radda to Vinitaly, etc.
Angela & Livio were in Bianca’s and Livio’s wine bar La Divina Enoteca.
Questions for the Blab on April 19th
- Tell us a bit about yourself and your background.
- How did you and Livio & Bianca get to know each other?
- Tell us a bit about Istine and its territory in Radda in Chianti, Tuscany.
- Tell us about your wines.
- Vinitaly just closed its doors last week, what are your impressions of Vinitaly this year?
- Which your favourite wines, apart from your own? Livio’s favorite wines?
- What food would you pair your wines with?
- How and where can people find your wines abroad?