#WinesOfItaly @blab is back on April 19th, w/ #Istine Winery & @LaDivinaEnoteca https://t.co/y7AHF18BjY @MediaLabRat @KDHungerford
— Katarina Andersson (@ricasoli99) April 14, 2016
At the #WinesOfItaly #Blab, on April 19th at 9pmCET / 3pmET / 12pmPT we talked about wine with Angela Fronti from Istine Winery in Radda in Chianti, Tuscany. This was a dialogue on wine between Angela Fronti, Livio Del Chiaro and me. We talked about everything from wine making in Radda to Vinitaly, etc.
Angela & Livio were in Bianca’s and Livio’s wine bar La Divina Enoteca.
Questions for the Blab on April 19th
- Tell us a bit about yourself and your background.
- How did you and Livio & Bianca get to know each other?
- Tell us a bit about Istine and its territory in Radda in Chianti, Tuscany.
- Tell us about your wines.
- Vinitaly just closed its doors last week, what are your impressions of Vinitaly this year?
- Which your favourite wines, apart from your own? Livio’s favorite wines?
- What food would you pair your wines with?
- How and where can people find your wines abroad?
Loved this wine content?
Subscribe right now to my email list to get wine tips, insights, opinions, and much more about Italian wine. And,...the wine world at large.