Digital Vino is a new live stream series that I launched now in July 2020 to try and connect wine with the digital marketing world.
The idea is to talk about how the wine world can enter the digital era and leverage digital tools and mindsets to its advantage. It is about the exchange of ideas and to support each other in our marketing projects.
In my daily work with digital marketing for wineries, mainly in the form of content, social media, and live video strategies and management, I see how there is a need to focus on and discuss these topics.
Now more than ever.
Lucky me that she said yes.
Talking AI with Kate from Lately at Digital Vino
Earlier this week, on 8 July she was on the Digital Vino show and we talked about everything from AI to female entrepreneurs, rock and roll, and wine, of course.
Lately is the fine wine of the social media marketing world.
Lately is a platform for social media marketing ‘powered by humans and AI’ as it says directly on their homepage.
It is a tool that makes your content management super easy.
I know because I use it since a couple of years and it saves me so much time. You have everything in one place and can curate your content from there.
Kate Bradley Chernis is a powerhouse of a woman and an inspiration to other female entrepreneurs.
She says that she got her first investor at a lunch meeting for another business purpose with people she did not even know were investors. Thanks to having ‘no filter’ but rather saying what she thinks, thus talking about her ideas. How cool is that!
I think we are all happy that she did talk about her own idea at that meeting. That gave us Lately today.
Did you know that Kate Bradley Chernis used to be a rock ’n roll DJ? That’s where she learned everything about how to do marketing through radio.
In this Digital Vino live show, you can learn more about
- All about AI and Lately Inc.
- How they make customers into evangelists by one-on-one relationships, building trust
- The virtual hug
- How they teach copywriting
- How Covid-19 has accelerated the mindset change for many people
- Gary V as ‘the poster boy’ on Twitter for Lately’s AI-driven transcription of video-function
- Works with other languages
- The favorite grape/wine of Lately
Leave a comment below about what you like best about Lately.
To get the latest news about Digital Vino, sign up for my newsletter.
- An Italian Rosé Wine That Makes You Sparkle - August 1, 2020
- Brunello Wines With A Focus On Terroir That Will Amaze You - July 28, 2020
- Digital Vino with Kate Bradley Chernis from Lately - July 11, 2020