Join #WinesOfItaly @blab on July 5th w/ @MarcoPersenico from @M_Prevostini https://t.co/mfDPXlJ05P @MediaLabRat pic.twitter.com/AJU7PQtsiH
— Katarina Andersson (@ricasoli99) June 30, 2016
At the #WinesOfItaly #Blab, on July 5th at 9pmCET / 3pmET / 12pmPT we talked wine in Valtellina (Lombardy) with Marco Persenico who works at Mamete Prevostini winery in Mese, close to Sondrio. Their new winery buildings, CasaClima Wine, are situated in Postalesio, still in the province of Sondrio. The history of the winery goes back to the era just after World War II, however Marco will tell you more about the history of the winery, the typical traits of the Valtellina area, and their wines on Tuesday. Among others, the produce Valtellina Superiore wines in the subareas Sassella, Inferno, and Grumello and Sforzato.
Questions for the Blab on July 5th
1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your background.
2. Tell us a bit about Mamete Prevostini and the territory in Valtellina.
3. Tell us about the typical traits of your wines.
4. Tell us about the new CasaClima Wine?
7. How and where can people find your wines abroad?
8. What typical dishes would you pair your wines with?
Loved this wine content?
Subscribe right now to my email list to get wine tips, insights, opinions, and much more about Italian wine. And,...the wine world at large.