— Katarina Andersson (@ricasoli99) January 23, 2017
Tonight, on January 24th, at #WinesOfItaly #LiveStream my guest will be the sommelier Armando Pistolese who will talk about four native grape varieties from Campania. He has chosen to talk about Pallagrello, Biancolella, Coda di Volpe, and Tintore. Tune into my Facebook page Grapevine Adventures today at 21.00 Europ. time / 3pmEST.
Below you can find the questions for tonight.
- Tell us a bit about your background.
- You work as a sommelier, tell us a bit about your work experience.
- You have chosen to talk more in detail about 4 native grape varieties from Campania, namely Pallagrello, Biancolella, Coda di Volpe, and Tintore. Let’s hear more about this.
- Which are some wine producers you can recommend who produces wine with these grapes?
Afterward, I will turn this into a short article with a link to the youtube video.
Written by Katarina Andersson.
Latest posts by Katarina Andersson (see all)
- At Pedavena Brewery You Sip On An Emotion - July 17, 2019
- Foglia Tonda – An Almost Forgotten Grape On The Rise - July 4, 2019
- Ciak Irpinia – A Territory of the Big Wine Rock Stars - June 18, 2019